7.5 Inch Lineman's Combination Pliers with Anti-Slip Grip, Red Handles
Lineman's pliers are some of the most trusted tools in everyday use! Add a pair to your toolbox. Whether you are an electrician, craftsman, auto mechanic, jeweler, or carpenter, you'll find lots of uses for this tool.
- Extract a broken screw or bolt
- Tighten a bolt or nut from the side or front
- Hold a hot piece of metal
- Crimp a wire connector
- Cut stranded or solid core wire for an electrical job
- Straightening out or twisting wire
- Grip and pull an object through a conduit like fish tape
- Ream out conduit or knockouts with the tapered nose
They feature red, molded, anti-slip handles that look great sitting next to your other tools, and feel great in the hand. These aren't the smaller 6-inch variety - they measure 7-3/4 inches, top to bottom. Can't do much better than this price for a pair of bigger combo pliers! By Sterling Tools.
We Also Recommend
Needle Nose Pliers - 8-Inch Nose Pliers with Anti-Slip Grip, Red Handles
11 Inch Lineman's Combination Pliers
18 Inch Nickel-Plated Swivel Pad Locking C-Clamp